SEM-Logica has a small network of trusted specialist partners that all share our ethics of the highest standards of quality, service and integrity to ensure we are able to provide first rate delivery and a comprehensive service to clients around the world.
Below are some of our key partners which includes our architectural specialist JSA, our resourcing partner Fission and our partners in the Republic of Ireland and Thailand McCurdy Associates and Arcadia Engineering.
- Acadia is a professional services consultancy headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, providing engineering, design, procurement, project and construction management services for all aspects of the built environment. Up to the end of 2013, Arcadia were the management team of a multinational British global engineering firm in Thailand. The firm became an independent company through client transfer of Thailand projects, and are now known as Arcadia (Thailand) Ltd. www.arcadia-engineering.com
- JSA Architecture is an award-winning consultancy that specialises in the transport sector. It was established in 1994 and since then has worked on numerous rail projects in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. JSA has worked for many of the leading railway authorities, engineering consultants and contractors. In 2014 the firm was included, as one of only three architectural practices, in the British Government's showcase of world-class expertise 'The UK rail Sector'. www.jsaarchitecture.co.uk
- McCurdy Associates is a roads consultancy based in Kilkenny, Ireland which provides road asset management consultancy services. The Firm has recently worked on projects in Ireland, UK, Hong Kong and Nigeria. www.mccurdy.ie
- H Fox Associates provides independent traffic and revenue advice to developers of transport infrastructure in the PPP sector. Our expertise covers highway, rail, LRT and ferry projects, and we provide advice to project grantors, bid sponsors and lenders across the globe. www.hfa.uk.com
- Fission Recruitment is an independent recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering recruitment set up to supply niche skills to the built environment. The firm has experience in delivering key appointments to some of the largest employers across the globe. www.fission.co.uk